Tuesday 1 December 2009

The Doctor Dances

Florizel:
"When you do dance, I wish you
A wave o' th' sea, that you might ever do
Nothing but that."

"A Winter's Tale" (Act IV, scene 4)


Ahh, the start of my first college finals...today marks the first study day for final...i.e. no classes, just study. I have a Physics exam on Friday, a Math exam on Monday, and a German exam on Thursday, and then I'm home free!!! Today and tomorrow have been set aside for Physics studying, Saturday and Sunday for Math and Tuesday and Wednesday for German. I can't believe that my first semester of college has flown by so fast. this means that 1/8 of my college is done...that seems so weird to me.

So I went to my Math teacher's office today to turn in some extra credit and there was someone sitting at one of the desks, thinking it was my teacher I proceeded to tell him that I had my work...well, then he turned around...it wasn't my teacher...yeah...So I bumbled that I was looking for Ryan Clark's office and the guys told me that it was his office and I could leave my work on Ryan's chair. OK, so then I stammered out of the room apologizing and the guy was just like, "it's really OK". But then, as I was walking down the steps, who should be walking up but Mr. Ryan Clark himself. Yeah...that was embarrassing.

Anyway...then I went back to my room and proceeded to clean it. I had so much trash and recycling that I had to make a run to the trash room to empty out both bins. Then I studied for Physics which I will continue tonight and tomorrow. After a little studying, I went to choir practice and then a Christmas party. Now I am Skyping with the fam for our Christmas Devotions that started yesterday and will continue through Christmas Day. It is complete with advent tree and paper ornaments. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment