Friday 26 November 2010

Girl in the Fireplace


Hamlet:
O shame, where is thy blush?
Rebellious hell,
If thou canst mutine in a matron's bones,
To flaming youth let virtue be as wax
And melt in her own fire.

Hamlet, Act III, scene iv

Ahh the holidays have begun! Let the food coma begin, bring on the Christmas music!!!! Wave so long to regular season football, get ready for the playoffs and bowl games! Which, sidebar, Tennessee is going to be bowling this year :) yayz!

Well, Thanksgiving was great to see and hang out with family. I came back to Knoxville Saturday morning so that I could go to the game cause I got front row, holla! Aaaand i ended up being on TV! WIN!

So that was cool and all, and then my parents came up for church on Sunday and that was a lot of fun. Dan's sermon was exactly what I needed to hear. He spoke about Zecheriah and Elizabeth and how God answered their prayer for a baby as "Yes, but not now" I'm excited for how God will use me and answer my prayers.

I have 3 classes, a performance, a paper and then 3 exams then Christmas break. I'm headed to South Carolina for a week to spend some time with friends I haven't seen in a while as well as my sister and brother-in-law. And I'm also excited about being able to go to Passion this year in January. Over all, life is going really fast right now and I'm trying to put on the brakes a little and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment