Wednesday 29 April 2009

Aliens of London

"No; it is not possible you should love the enemy of France, Kate: but, in loving me, you should love the friend of France; for I love France so well that I will not part with a village of it; I will have it all mine: and, Kate, when France is mine and I am yours, then yours is France and you are mine."


- King Henry to Princess Katharine of France (5.2)


Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a quote from Shakespeare about aliens??? So then I searched London...no luck. Town...nothing. Finally, village...AHA!!! Victory!!! The above quote...

So much has been going on!!! The reason I haven't posted in a while is because of AP exams coming up...BLAH!!! I will be so glad when they're over!!! Last night was Friday and I felt like I needed to be over at the Sextons for movie night, but alas...no movie night...maybe I'll bring my own movie this Friday...hmmm

I'm going over to hang out with some lifeguard friends tonight, in a few minutes in fact...and we're going to have a breakfast party...YAY!!! I am totally about to check out of school...I have senioritis SO BAD!!! I'm not as motivated to do my homework...but i know I have to...a month and a week until graduation...HA!!! look out world...or at least Knoxville...here it come!!! Armed with a high school deploma!!!

Not very long, I know, and quite boring if I do say so myself, but I'll post longer after May 12th (last day of AP Exams)

1 comment:

  1. Uh, hi, you need to come to my house for a movie night!

    ReplyDelete