Thursday 16 April 2009

The End of the World

"From now until the end of the world, we and it shall be remembered. We few, we Band of Brothers. For he who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother."


- William Shakespeare ("King Henry V")




So yesterday we had a lock down drill at school and I was on my way back to my class and got sent to the main office when I was like 5 steps from my class. It scared me to death!!! But I had a good laugh about it afterwords... :)


Shakespeare is pretty much amazing and so it Doctor Who. I've decided to combine the two and name my blogs after Doctor Who episodes and start everything with a Shakespeare quote that is related to the title. How cool it that??? Anyhoo...

~*Serious Note*~
Today at McDonald's, a girl with Downs Syndrome was in line with her mom in front of me. I think she must have been maybe 4 or 5, she was so cute! She waved at me and so I smiled and waved back, and then I asked her how she was and she said good and then gave me a hug. I couldn't stop smiling! She was so precious! I hope that we all find that joy and happiness so that we can give perfect strangers hug (not the dangerous stranger, of which there are sadly so many in our society, but the ones that need a hug).
~*End of Serious Note*~

To understand me you must understand one very important thing...I have at least 10 things going on in my head at any given time and none of them have any particular relationship to another. Like right now, I'm thinking about Homegroup volleyball tonight, flocking people's yards, my missions trip, college, Earth Science, Calculus, prom, a gansta video that my friend made of me for her AP Bio class and tons of facts about Doctor Who and how GREAT it is...like I said, comepletely random.

I love reading, I'm reading Princess Bride right now for AP English and I love it!!! I love C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, and lots of other books. I made a new years resolution to read 2 books every month, but unless you include books of the Bible I haven't really kept to that. But, if you count that I have finished at least two books a month, I guess that would work...I read a lot of books at one time and never really understood why until my mom read an excerpt from a book about Ruth Graham...something like comparing books to pickles, if you read (or eat) just one book (or jar) at one time than you loose your taste for it, she read many books for a variety of moods...I like that idea.

I can't think of anything else to say...hmm...oh welll Peace out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Why can't I follow you the NORMAL way? *whines*

    In other news, welcome to the blogosphere. It's cool here. And that rhymes.

    ReplyDelete