Wednesday 15 April 2009

Rose

"What’s in a name? That which we call a rose / By any other name would smell as sweet" ~"Romeo and Juliet", Shakespeare

This is my first post, so I'm just trying it out and seeing what will work out.

A day in my life is usually the same every day. Wake up, go to school, go to lunch, go home, do homework, take shower, go to bed, start over.

As I look toward college and see that graduation is less than two months, I realize how far I've come. 13 years of school [I included kindergarten, no I did not fail a grade ;) ] seems like forever, but at the same time feels like no time at all. All the memories that I have going around in my head; my different experiences, lessons learned, and friends made and lost. I think about all the friends I will make over the next four years and wonder how close we will become. Will we stay in touch or will we never talk again? What about my high school friends? Will we hang out when we all come back to visit?

I want to break the norm. Do something different with my life every day. I want to be a history maker. I want to make a difference in our world.

This blog will be random, fun and most likely stupid. Now that you know what I want to do. The rest of my blogs will break the mold!!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment